- 2018 IADC World Drilling Conference
Jun 19 - 20, 2018
- 2018 IADC/SPE Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference
Aug 27 - 29, 2018
- more >
Consistent with the IADC Red Thread program, the SAPC discussion forums shall provide the environment to initiate the catalysts that will lead to improved industry performance through enhanced operational integrity and better cross-industry regulation.
United Arab Emirates
|Leon Dashwood||+971 50 100 2207|
Overall OES offer a range of drilling rig and drilling rig equipment inspection, audit and project services around the world, via our regional head offices in Aberdeen, Middlesbrough, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, Saudia Arabia, Houston, Angola and Brazil (Macae).
In essence, OES are grouped into three divisions:
OES provide inpsection packages that are all-in-one mobilisations covering a broad scope, with an excellent report.
These inspections usually consist of the following (as required):
- Derrick inspections
- Dropped Objects Campaign
- Tubular handling equipment and related items
- Inspection of all lifting equipment
- Hoisting / Travelling Equipment
- Various forms of NDT
- Ultrasonic thickness gauging (UT) of high pressure system
In addition to the above packages, OES also provide the following services:
- Rope access personnel for inspections and various other at height work including repairs, difficult at height projects, etc.
- UT Gauging Class Special Surveys
- PRV Inspection and Testing
- IRT (Infrared Thermographic) Surveys
- Vibration Analysis
- EX Surveys
- Acoustic Emission (Noise Level) Surveys
- Lux (Light) Surveys
- RFID - Radio-Frequency Idenification
This division incorporates technical and contractor compliance audit services, for example:
- Contract compliance audits / Pre-contract acceptance audits
- Condition audits
- HSE audits
- Specific audits of (for example) cranes, internal dropped object systems, etc.
- Preventative / Predictive maintenance system audits for both compliance and the client's rigs effective utilisation of the program
- New-build and refurbishment audits, either at progressive stages or at a pertinent moment in the project.
- Audit of rig new-build and/or refurbishment facilities
- Assistance in preparing technical tender documentation
- Project-management for new buildings
- Project-management for rig refurbishment
- Specific project personnel to fill gaps in a project team or to assist a busy client, e.g.; Supervisor / Assistant Project Manager, Structural, Welding, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping, Drilling, QHSE, and Project Administrator.
OES have a permanent, and continuously expanding, inspection team that currently numbers approximately 250 personnel. Our website also provides further details on OES and our services.