Consistent with the IADC Red Thread program, the SAPC discussion forums shall provide the environment to initiate the catalysts that will lead to improved industry performance through enhanced operational integrity and better cross-industry regulation.
The purpose of this Chapter is to provide the means for members to work together to:
- Improve industry stature and increase the value and efficiency of services rendered to producing companies by drilling contractors.
- Enhance industry relations with the various government agencies and the general public.
- Provide a forum for discussion of government regulation and policies as may from time to time become necessary.
- Promote safety, training and the protection of the environment within the industry.
- Share best practices within the industry in Middle East.
- Raise awareness of Middle East specific industry issues with IADC at a global level.
- Promote programs to improve Competency of personnel in the industry.